[SFGP] Greenzine - election day!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Jun 4 21:35:48 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     This is expected to be a low-turnout election, but there are
a few important races that are expected to be close!  Please remember
to vote this Tuesday.

The SF Green Party has made the following endorsements for the
election.  A longer explanation of the reasoning behind each of these
endorsements is available on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/38-june-2012-endorsements

Prop A (garbage contract) - No
Prop B (Coit tower) - Yes
Prop 28 (term limit reform) - Yes
Prop 29 (cigarette tax) - Yes
Congress, CD12 - Barry Hermanson (Green Party)

President - we generally do not make endorsements in a contested Green
Party primary; view the presidential debate and decide for yourself:
http://sfgreenparty.org/10-campaigns/38-june-2012-endorsements

Other offices - we generally do not endorse non-Greens in primaries,
although we may make endorsements for the general election.

*===========================*

Join us at Barry Hermanson's house on election night.

When:  after the polls close, 8 pm - ?
Where:  2467 28th Ave (at Taraval), SF

Barry is opening his home to watch the election results come in after
the polls close Tuesday evening.  If you are able to stop by, please
bring something (food/drink) to share.

*===========================*

Donate online!

We recently switched to a new payment processor, which makes it easier
to donate securely online, while keeping more of our donations going
to help our cause rather than ending up in the hands of Wall Street.

More info is on our website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/9-donations/34-donate-online

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted