[SFGP] Greenzine - endorsements, meet our Presidential candidate

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon May 21 22:30:17 PDT 2012

Dear Greens,

     You're invited to a House Party to get to know and talk with the
exciting new Presidential Candidate for the Green Party, Dr. Jill Stein!

Date: Sunday, May 27th
Time: 7:30 - 9 pm (it's Memorial Day weekend so people can stay out
late)

Free event at Charles Kalish's house

Address: 128 Lundys Lane
(Lundys is off Virginia, Virginia is between 29th and 30th off Mission St)
San Francisco, CA

Come to a house party, mingle with other Greens, learn about and talk
with Dr. Jill Stein, and get excited her candidacy.  We'll watch some
video clips of Jill, and Jill will Skype in to talk with you
directly.  Plenty of time for questions and answers.  Refreshments will
be served.  Bring a snack or beverage to share if you'd like.

    This Wednesday, we'll hold our regular monthly meeting: