[SFGP] Greenzine - Election Tuesday!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Nov 5 09:09:11 PST 2012

Dear Greens,

     Don't forget to vote tomorrow, if you haven't already!
All our endorsements for the election are posted here:

http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/39-november-2012-endorsements

Join us on election night at Rosamunde Sausage Grill in the Mission,
after the polls close at 8 pm. Rosamunde is right next to the 24th
Street BART, and features great beer and sausages, including vegan
ones. Wear your Green Party pins or other campaign items so you can
find our table.

We'll be watching election returns come in on TV and the internet, and
making plans for the Green Party's next moves depending on the results
of this election.

The address is 2832 Mission St (between 24th St & 25th St)--stop by
any time after 8 pm this Tuesday.

*===========================*

Our Presidential ticket, Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala, has
been making a lot of news lately, and Jill is going to be in one
last debate tonight against Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.
Links to all these news stories, as well as info on the debate,
are posted on our website:

http://sfgreenparty.org/2-uncategorised/47-2012-presidential-campaign-news

Can you help us with voter outreach at the Green Festival this
weekend?  Details are posted on our website, below:

http://sfgreenparty.org/events2/event/cHB0OGRjbWFvYnI3ajBpbHJ0c2ZzM2V0NGMgOG51ZjNhajZ2M2UxNW40a282bGtka2tndWdAZw/1?start=1352570400&end=1352685600

If you can help, email cc at sfgreens.org.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted