[SFGP] Greenzine: Holiday Party December 13, 6-10 pm

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Dec 3 19:49:27 PST 2014

December 3

     Instead of our monthly meeting, please join us at our Green
Holiday Party!  Saturday, December 13, 6-10 pm at the Alley Cat
Gallery (same place as the bookstore), 3036 24th St near Treat, San
Francisco.  Close to the 24th St BART station, and wheelchair
accessible.

All ages welcome!  Everybody is invited, including people who are not
SF Green Party members.  We will provide tamales and both alcoholic
and non-alcoholic beverages.  You are free to bring additional food or
drinks to share.  The event is free, but donations are also welcome.

Updates will be posted here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/11-news/66-join-us-for-our-2014-green-holiday-party

Please bring your friends!

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted