[SFGP] Greenzine: Earth Day and Mayoral Campaign Discussion

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Apr 15 20:16:16 PDT 2015

April 15

    We have two important events coming up in the next two weeks:

What - Voter Outreach at Earth Day SF
When - Saturday, 4/18, 11 am - 3 pm
Where - Valencia St near 22nd St

To celebrate Earth Day (actually on Wed the 22nd), join us for voter
outreach at Earth Day SF, a street fair on 22nd St between Mission and
Valencia.  We will have a table in or nearby the festival.  Call Barry
at 255-9494 if you can help.

What - Mayoral Campaign Forum
When - Wednesday, 4/29, 7 - 9 pm
Where - our office, 2940 16th Street #302, San Francisco, CA
  (near 16th St BART)

This month, we're moving our meeting from the 4th Wednesday to the
5th, in order to schedule a discussion of the upcoming Mayoral
campaign.  What would the Green Party like to accomplish in this
election, and what lessons can we learn from previous Green campaigns
for Mayor?  We'll have a panel discussion and Q&A with:

  * Francisco Herrera, Green Party member, and current candidate for
    Mayor

  * Terry Joan Baum, Green candidate for Mayor in 2011 (and a previous
    Green congressional candidate)

  * Barry Hermanson, Green candidate for a number of previous
    campaigns, including Congress

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted