[SFGP] Greenzine: Mayoral Campaign Panel Discussion tonight - room change

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Apr 29 08:54:52 PDT 2015

April 29

    This is an update to let you know about a room change tonight
for our Mayoral panel discussion:

What - Mayoral Campaign Panel Discussion
When - Wednesday, 4/29, 7 - 9 pm
Where - 2940 16th Street, San Francisco, CA, in the Mojo Theatre
  space on the 2nd floor, room 217.
  (this is in the Redstone Building, near 16th St BART)

This month, we've moved our meeting from the 4th Wednesday to the
5th, in order to schedule a discussion of the upcoming Mayoral
campaign.  What would the Green Party like to accomplish in this
election, and what lessons can we learn from previous Green campaigns
for Mayor?  We'll have a panel discussion and Q&A with:

  * Francisco Herrera, Green Party member, and current candidate for
    Mayor

  * Terry Joan Baum, Green candidate for Mayor in 2011 (and a previous
    Green congressional candidate)

  * Barry Hermanson, Green candidate for a number of previous
    campaigns, including Congress

As at all of our meetings, everybody is welcome to come and
participate--you don't have to be a Green Party member!  Please
forward this invitation to others who are dissatisfied with the Ed Lee
administration and would like to see a Green alternative.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted