[SFGP] Greenzine: Supes report card posted, Climate march this Saturday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Feb 2 09:09:34 PST 2015

February 2

    How Green is your Supervisor?  We've posted our latest report card
for SF Board of Supervisors members.  It shows the most important
votes in 2014, from a Green Party perspective, and whether each
supervisor supported or opposed our position.

    While Eric Mar, David Campos, and John Avalos continued to be our
Greenest supervisors, Jane Kim and Norman Yee also improved
substantially this year.  And one a critical public safety issue, Katy
Tang cast her first pro-Green vote in two years!  Mark Farrell, on the
other hand, continued his streak of three years of unwavering support
for San Francisco's corporate elites, not casting a single Green vote
on a contentious issue.

    See all the details of how SF supervisors voted, here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/issues/67-sf-supervisors-report-card-2014

*===========================*

Tuesday, February 3
11 am - 12:30 pm
Sacramento and Van Ness, SF

Rally against the privatization of our Post Offices!  Join postal
workers outside the Staples at Sacramento and Van Ness in SF, this
Tuesday from 11 am - 12:30 pm.

*===========================*

Saturday, February 7
11:30 am - 3 pm
Frank Ogawa / Oscar Grant Plaza, 14th & Broadway, Oakland

March for Real Climate Leadership!

On February 7th, thousands of Californians from across the state are
gathering in Governor Jerry Brown's longtime home of Oakland to say
that we need real climate leadership in the face of the drought.

Instead of reigning in the oil and gas industry and putting an end to
incredibly dangerous and water-intensive practices like fracking,
Governor Brown has been letting companies continue with business as
usual.

http://marchforclimateleadership.org/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted