[SFGP] Greenzine: July 4 weekend events

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jul 3 18:27:30 PDT 2015

July 3

    We'll be doing voter outreach for Francisco Herrera's campaign
in Dolores Park, while watching the opening weekend show of the
Mime Troupe!  Look for our table both Saturday and Sunday, and come
sign our petitions for the Mission Luxury Condo moratorium.

EVENT: Mime Troupe opening weekend
WHEN: July 4-5, 1 pm - 4 pm (show at 2 pm each day)
WHERE: Dolores Park, 18th and Dolores, San Francisco

Come help us do voter outreach at the Mime Troupe's shows!  If
you can help, email cc at sfgreens.org.