[SFGP] Greenzine: International Women's Month panel discussion

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Mar 22 09:35:09 PDT 2015

March 22

     Everybody is invited to our meeting this Wednesday:

Wednesday, March 25
7 pm - 9 pm
Redstone Building (2940 16th Street, San Francisco, CA)
Look for signs on the first floor with the room number

     Our monthly meeting in March will feature a panel discussion,
observing International Women's Month. Here is the list and brief
intros of the (so far) confirmed people who will be participating in
the panel:

* Vicki Sawicki: Retired Letter Carrier USPS; NALC Delegate, SF Labor
  Council; President of SF Coalition of Labor Union Women;
  representative on UN World Women's Committee.

* Susan King: Founder, Sunday Streets; co-founder, Green Party of
  California & SF Green Party

* Erika McDonald: Director, Media Relations SF Green Party, past
  County Council member;

* Yolanda Catalzco Active Green; poet, childcare worker/caregiver;
  Revolutionary Poet's Brigade; writer, People's Tribune

* Alice Lindstrom: President, SF unit, Church Women's United; APWU
  Delegate SF Labor Council; Retired Window Clerk/Truck Driver, USPS;
  Active Green/former SFGP County Council member; Caregiver.

* Vi Huynh: Women's/Human rights advocate/activist; Active Green;
  activist, SF Occupy Movement;

+ surprise guests!

Updates to the panel will be posted on the Events section of
our website:  http://sfgreenparty.org/events2

We will also propose making endorsements for or against:

* Youth (16-17 yr old) voting in SF

* A moratorium on development of market rate housing in the Mission

* Ending the state subsidies for toxic turf athletic fields

* A state bill legalizing private buses' use of Muni stops

Meetings are now held in our new office space in the Redstone
Building!  2940 16th Street, San Francisco, CA (@Capp, one block away
from 16th Street BART, & MUNI lines 14. 22, 33, 49 and 55)

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted