[SFGP] Greenzine: SF Green Party Holiday Party on Jan 7

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Dec 31 18:19:07 PST 2016

Dec 31

    The SF Green Party invites you to our Holiday party, next
Saturday, Jan 7!  We're hosting jointly with Francisco Herrera's
District 11 Supervisorial campaign team and volunteers.

What:  Green Holiday Party
When:  Sat, Jan 7, starting at 6 pm
Where:  Mama Art Cafe (same place as Francisco Herrera's election
  night party)

We are holding our holiday party at Mama Art Cafe, 4754 Mission St SF,
on the north side of Mission between Geneva and Ocean.  Nearby transit
is the 14 Mission bus, or Balboa Park BART.  The party starts at 6 pm.
Everybody is invited: people of all ages and political affiliations
are welcome.  The event is wheelchair accessible.

We will provide both vegan and non-vegan tamales, as well as some
drinks.  You're welcome to bring additional food and drinks to share!
There's no charge for the event, or for the food/drinks that we and
other people will bring--however, you're welcome to bring donations
for Francisco to help retire his campaign debt.