[SFGP] Greenzine: endorsement meeting this week

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Mar 20 13:06:24 PDT 2016

March 20

    Our monthly meeting is this Wednesday.  We'll be making our
endorsements for the June election, as well as organizing for how we
can help Francisco Herrera's campaign for Supervisor in D11.

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
When:  March 23, 7-9 pm
Where:  Redstone Building, Room 217 (PLEASE NOTE ROOM CHANGE)

7-8 pm - Endorsements for June election:
  Prop A - public health and safety bond; outside presenter: Lander Karath
  Prop B - Charter Amendment for Rec & Park
  Prop C - Charter Amendment for Affordable Housing
  Prop D - Office of Citizen Complaints
  Prop E - Paid Sick Leave
  Prop AA - Bay Area Clean Water/Habitat Restoration
  Prop 50 - Legislative Suspensions
  Congress D12

8-9 pm - Organizing for Francisco Herrera Supe D11 Campaign
  Early endorsement decision.
  Francisco and campaign staff will let us know what they need from Greens.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted