[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting this week

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Apr 22 11:37:09 PDT 2018

April 22

    Happy Earth Day!

    We'll be meeting this Wednesday to finalize our endorsements
for the June election; details are below.  Here are our endorsements
to date:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/85-june-2018-endorsements

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Apr 25, 7-9 pm

Agenda:
Introductions
Update in Housing Legislation in Sacramento and locally
Green Party of California Updates
Election update - voter guide mailing and campaign events
Decision - endorsements for Judge
Announcements

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

*===========================*

What:  SB 827 and Beyond
Where:  Koret Auditorum, SF Main Library, 100 Larkin Street, SF
When:  Sat, Apr 28, 10 am - 12 noon

The Coalition for San Francisco Neighborhoods is sponsoring a forum on
the Scott Wiener legislation that is shaking up the state of
California.  This will be a great opportunity to learn the real facts
behind SB 827 and other controversial attempts to change the way
California cities are developed.

RSVP required since space is limited; see details here:
https://nine-county-coalition.squarespace.com/ninecounty-coalition/2018/4/6/san-francisco-coalition-of-neighborhoods-sb-827-forum