[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting and election analysis this Wed

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Nov 26 18:20:26 PST 2018

November 26

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us at our monthly meeting this Wednesday!  The agenda
is below, along with other events this week.  Note that we will not
meet in December due to the holidays, but we are planning a holiday
party (we'll work on the details this Wed).

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Nov 28, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

1) Introductions
2) Update on Universal Social Housing initiative (Laksh, 15 min)
3) Outreach to new members (Barry, 10 min)
4) Election results - discussion and analysis (1 hr +)
5) Holiday party planning (30 min)
6) Announcements

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

What:  Social Housing Panel
Where:  First Unitarian Universalist Center, 1187 Franklin St, SF
When:  Sun, Dec 2, 9:30-10:45 am

Simone and Laksh will be presenting the SF Community Housing Act at
the Unitarian Universalist Center (1187 Franklin St) at 9:30 AM on
*Sunday, December 2*!

Please help us spread the word.  Event page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2160650754149318/