[SFGP] Greenzine: Endorsements begin this Wednesday!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Jul 20 20:34:45 PDT 2019

July 20

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us at our monthly meeting next Wednesday, July 24, as
we make our first endorsements of the season.  We'll be making
endorsements on some ballot measures this month, then Mayor and D5
Supe next month, then finish the rest a special endorsement meeting in
early September.  This schedule gives candidates time to answer our
questionnaires, and ensures that any last minute candidates get
adequate consideration.

    Details on our meeting, and some like-minded events, are below.

*===========================*

What:  SF Green Party Monthly Meeting (and endorsements)
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, July 24, 7-9 pm

5 min - Intros

10 min - KPFA
  Rich will update us on co-sponsorship of KFPA candidate forum

80 min - endorsements of ballot measures
  We'll go over all the local ballot measures listed here:
  https://sfelections.sfgov.org/measures
  and figure out which ones we can endorse tonight, and which
  ones we want to get external speakers for.

20 min - planning upcoming tabling

5 min - announcements

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

*===========================*

What:  Extinction Rebellion Bay Area General Meeting
Where:  California Institute of Integral Studies, 1453 Mission St, SF
When:  Sun, July 21, 2-4 pm

Then next Extinction Rebellion General Meeting takes place Sunday,
July 21 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm at the California Institute of Integral
Studies - CIIS, 1453 Mission Street, San Francisco. If you're fired up
and ready for action, this is the meeting for you!

There will be updates on Extinction Rebellion's progress and upcoming
actions, and the chance to work in multiple interest groups, including
an orientation group for first-time attendees. Exciting and busy times
ahead - please join us!

More details:
https://www.facebook.com/ExtinctionRebellionSF/

What:  Send SF artist, Equipto, to Palestine
Where:  online
When:  by Aug 1

Ilyich "Equipto" Sato was a member of the Frisco Five, and has
been a frequent supporter of Green campaigns.  We are calling
attention to his fundraiser, below, to join a delegation of
artists to Palestine:

https://www.launchgood.com/project/send_sf_artist_equipto_to_palestine#!/