[SFGP] Greenzine: Haight-Ashbury St Fair this Sunday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Jun 5 09:24:02 PDT 2019

June 5

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us this weekend, as we organize at the Haight-
Ashbury Street Fair!  Other upcoming events are also listed
below.

What:  Voter outreach at Haight St Fair
Where:  South Side of Haight St between Belvedere & Cole, SF
When:  Sunday, June 9, 10:30 am - 5:30 pm

We'll be doing voter outreach, registering new Greens, and helping to
organize for Single Payer Healthcare for All in California.

We'll need volunteers to help staff our table, sign up volunteers, and
register new Greens!  Our booth location is D12S, on the south side
of Haight St between Belvedere and Cole.  The fair runs from
11 am - 5:30 pm, and we also need volunteers to set up at 10:30 am and
break down between 5:30 and 6 pm.  Please email cc at sfgreens.org if you
can help!

*===========================*

What:  SF Green Party CC Meeting
Where:  Muddy Waters Cafe,  521 Valencia St (@16th St), SF
When:  Wed, June 19, 7:30 - 9 pm

Join our County Council as we set the agenda for our monthly meeting
the following week.

We will also be making some decisions on directing our Green Party of
California delegation in the statewide party elections and any other
votes they will need to cast before our monthly meeting.  Due to the
timing of the vote, we will need to make some decisions on the 19th
rather than waiting until the 26th.

*===========================*

What:  Save the date - SF Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, June 26, 7-9 pm

The detailed agenda will be set at our CC meeting on June 19, so look
for more details in our next newsletter.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

What:  Save the date - Pride!
Where:  Near Larkin and Grove, Civic Center
When:  June 29-30

We'll need volunteers for voter outreach at Pride.  Booth
location and other details are still TBA, but please save the
weekend if you can volunteer.