[SFGP] Greenzine: Happy Pride!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jun 28 10:09:32 PDT 2019

June 28

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us this weekend!  Additional events and annnouncements
are listed below.

What:  Voter outreach at SF Pride!
Where:  On Fulton between the main library and the Asian Art Museum
When:  Sat-Sun, June 29-30, all day

We'll need volunteers for voter outreach at Pride.  Our booth will be
on Fulton between the main library and the Asian Art Museum, both
days.  Our booth number is 18225, on the side of the street nearest
the library ("M" block).  Email cc at sfgreens.org to let us know if you
can volunteer.  The event officially starts at noon on Saturday
and 11 am on Sunday, and goes until around 5 pm both days.

*===========================*

What: KPFA voter deadline
Where: online, https://secure.kpfa.org/support/
When: by Sun, June 30

As you probably know, KPFA is a very important Bay Area progressive
media resource.  Please help elect Green Party members (and
Green-friendly candidates) to KPFA's Local Station Board (LSB) later
this summer, starting on August 15.  However, to vote, you must be a
KPFA member no later than this coming Sunday, June 30.

You can become a member by donating $25 (or more) to the station here:
https://secure.kpfa.org/support/ (You're already a member if you
donated $25 or more since July 1st of last year.)

Earlier this year, we elected two Greens from Alameda County to the
LSB: Daniel Borgstrom and James McFadden.

*===========================*

What: Voter outreach at Mime Troupe SF Opening Show
Where: 19th Street and Dolores St
When: Thurs, July 4 from 1-4 pm

Help us register new Greens and find people willing to help win
Medicare for All.  We'll be at the Mime Troupe's opening show in
Dolores Park, July 4; email if you can help out cc at sfgreens.org.

What: Send SF artist, Equipto, to Palestine
Where: online
When: by Aug 1

Ilyich "Equipto" Sato was a member of the Frisco Five, and has
been a frequent supporter of Green campaigns.  We are calling
attention to his fundraiser, below, to join a delegation of
artists to Palestine:

https://www.launchgood.com/project/send_sf_artist_equipto_to_palestine#!/