[SFGP] How to participate in Green Party endorsements

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jul 26 13:26:01 PDT 2020

July 26, 2020

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    We are in the process for making local endorsements for the
November election.  We held candidate interviews for Supervisor on
July 22, and we will decide who to endorse over the next two weeks.

    Videos of our interviews with each candidate are posted on our
YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPeMp2lDM5j4CBse_purrMA

    The candidates' answers to our questionnaire are posted on our
website:
http://sfgreenparty.org/issues/11-news/94-questionnaires-posted-for-july-22-candidate-forum

    Please read the questionnaires and watch the interviews, and send
us your recommendations about who to endorse, and why.  Our active
membership will start the formal endorsement process on July 29, and
we expect to make our decisions on August 5.  If you're not an
active member, your comments and suggestions are still welcome - just
get them to us as early as possible.

    We are also finalizing our questionnaires for the other contests.
Please review these and email us any suggested changes or additions.
Candidates will be sent the final version, and have ~3 weeks to
answer:

* School Board - http://www.sfgreens.org/boe_q.txt
* College Board - http://www.sfgreens.org/ccb_q.txt
* BART Board - http://www.sfgreens.org/bart_q.txt

*===========================*

What:  SF Green Party Organizing
When:  All the time
Where:  Online

Until the pandemic is under control, we will not be holding in-person
meetings.  Government will need to implement a widespread testing and
contact tracing program in order to safely open things up.

Unfortunately, a number of our active members do not have reliable
internet access (especially with our public libraries closed), so
holding general monthly meetings over Zoom is not an option.  Instead,
we have an email list for discussions between active members, and our
county council (CC) meets by Zoom on the 3rd Wednesdays of every
month.

If you'd like to join our conversation online, or our CC meetings,
please email cc at sfgreens.org with your name and contact info, and also
please remind us if you've been to a meeting before.  If you are
unable to join us but still want to follow what's going on, you can
call Barry Hermanson at 415-255-9494.