[SFGP] Greenzine - Special endorsement meeting this Wednesday, April 13

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Apr 10 20:07:43 PDT 2022

April 10, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    We are hosting a special endorsement meeting this Wednesday to
decide on our endorsements for Measures A-G on the June 7 ballot.
Agenda and details below.

    Ballots have been sent out for the AD-17 runoff between David
Campos and Matt Haney.  If you want to vote in this election, your
ballot must be returned by Election Day, April 19.  Greens did not
endorse either candidate in this election.  The reasons why we did
not endorse are discussed on our website, here:
  http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/100-ad-17-endorsements-for-april-2022

    Greens are also volunteering to keep Chesa Boudin in office.
We'll be announcing campaign rallies and mobilizations in our newsletter.
In the meantime, you can find out about volunteer opportunities by
calling Sabrina on the anti-recall team at (415) 316-5861.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Special Endorsement Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, April 13, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions
* June 7 Ballot Measure Endorsements (Props A-G)

Please read the ballot measures online before the meeting.  Full
text for each is posted on the Department of Elections website, here:
https://sfelections.sfgov.org/measures

Note that we have already endorsed NO on H (recall of DA Chesa
Boudin), and we have also endorsed the following candidates, including
the entire "Left Unity Slate" (leftunityslate.org), in the statewide
primaries:

Luis Rodriguez (Green), Governor
Mohammad Arif (Peace and Freedom), Lt. Governor
Gary Blenner (Green), Secretary of State
Laura Wells (Green), Controller
Dan Kapelovitz (Green), Attorney General
Meghann Adams (Peace and Freedom), Treasurer
Nathalie Hrizi (Peace and Freedom), Insurance Commissioner
Marco Amaral (Decline to State), State Superintendent of Public Instruction
John Parker (Peace and Freedom), US Senate

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members to participate in our meetings via Zoom, so email
cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us virtually.

*===========================*

What:  Save the Date - Green Party Monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, April 27, 7-9 pm

Agenda TBA.

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members to participate in our meetings via Zoom, so email
cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us virtually.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org