[SFGP] Greenzine - campaigning for No on H this weekend

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jun 3 21:02:50 PDT 2022

June 3, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Our Green Voter Guide to the June 7 ballot is now posted online:
https://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/101-june-2022-endorsements
Please share it with other interested voters!

    Our top priority is NO on H - keeping Chesa Boudin in office.
We'll be out this weekend at farmer's markets, doing voter outreach.
If you'd like to help distribute our Green Voter Guide postcards to
voters this weekend, email us or call Barry at 415-255-9494.

    This Saturday, we'll be at the Alemany Farmer's Market (100
Alemany Blvd, SF) from 11 am - 2 pm.

    This Sunday, we'll start at the Outer Sunset Farmer's Market
(1994 37th Ave SF, at Ortega) from 9 am - 11 am, then move to
the Stonestown Farmer's Market (behind the Stonestown Galleria
mall) from 11 am - 1 pm.

    Look for another Greenzine on Election Day with another copy of
our voter guide, and information on our election night party!