[SFGP] Greenzine - Happy Juneteenth! Upcoming meeting and Pride outreach.

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jun 19 14:06:11 PDT 2022

June 19, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Happy Juneteenth and Father's Day!

    We'll be holding our monthly members' meeting this Wednesday.
Please join us for a discussion of the June election results, updates
on some ongoing projects, and planning for more voter outreach,
including at the Pride celebration next weekend.

    We need volunteers to help do voter outreach at Pride, and to help
gather signatures for upcoming ballot measures: a vacant homes tax,
and more funding to restore classes at CCSF.  Please email
cc at sfgreens.org to let us know if you can volunteer.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party Monthly Meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, June 22, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions
* Update on Treasure Island
* Update on Public Power
* Update on Medicare for All Strategy
* Discussion of June election results
* Discussion of upcoming voter outreach: Pride, Haight St Fair
  (rescheduled to late in the Summer), Sunday Streets, etc.
* Signature gathering for ballot measures

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members to participate in our meetings via Zoom, so email
cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us virtually.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

What:  Voter outreach at SF Pride!
Where:  Near the main library and the Asian Art Museum
When:  Sat-Sun, June 25-26, all day

We'll need volunteers for voter outreach at Pride.  We'll send another
reminder late next week with our booth number and location.  Email
cc at sfgreens.org to let us know if you can volunteer.  The event
officially starts at noon on Saturday and 11 am on Sunday, and goes
until around 5 pm both days.