[SFGP] Greenzine - campaign events this weekend

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri May 27 21:13:05 PDT 2022

May 27, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Our Green Voter Guide to the June 7 ballot is now posted online:
https://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/101-june-2022-endorsements
Please share it with other interested voters!

    Our top priority is NO on H - keeping Chesa Boudin in office.  You
can find out about volunteer opportunities by calling Sabrina on the
anti-recall team at (415) 316-5861.  You can also join us at the
Carnaval in the Mission this weekend to help distribute our Green
Voter Guide postcards to voters.

    We'll be out both Saturday and Sunday, May 28 - 29 at Carnaval
near 24th St and Harrison in the Mission:
  https://carnavalsanfrancisco.org/
  Please call Barry at 415-255-9494 if you would like to meet up
with us at the festival and distribute Voter Guides.  We don't have
a booth there; we'll just be walking around with a sign and talking
to voters.

    We'll also be joining the NO on H campaign the following weekend
(just before Election Day) to do additional voter outreach.  Please
look for details in our Greenzine next week, as well as info about
our election night celebration.

    At our monthly meeting last week, we endorsed a proposed ballot
measure led by City College students and teachers, which will use
money from a progressive parcel tax to bring back classes that were
cut back in 2019.  The kick-off for this campaign will be on June 11,
the Saturday after the election, so look for more info in a future
Greenzine.