[SFGP] Greenzine - Get Out The Vote this Weekend

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Nov 3 19:04:57 PDT 2022

November 3, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Our complete Green Voter Guide with full explanations of the
reasons behind our endorsements is now posted here:
  https://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/102-november-2022-endorsements

    We've mailed a postcard summary to our members.  If you can
help contribute to the costs of this mailing, please click the
"Donate" link on our website:
  https://sfgreenparty.org/donate/

    Please join the Hamasaki campaign and the League of Pissed
Off Voters in mobilizations this weekend!

*===========================*

What:  Mobilization for John Hamasaki for DA
Where:  Alamo Square
When:  Sat, Nov 5, 10 am - 2 pm

Greens are encouraged to mobilize this Saturday with the League of
Pissed Off Voters in support of John Hamasaki for District Attorney.

Volunteers are needed to walk precincts and distribute the campaign's
literature to voters.

Ask for the Hamasaki literature, since most of the other candidates
are NOT endorsed by the Green Party.  You can also walk Green Voter
Guide slate cards; email us at cc at sfgreens.org to get some.

RSVP here: bit.ly/nov8gotv

What:  Mobilization for John Hamasaki for DA
Where:  Dolores Park
When:  Sun, Nov 6, 10 am - 2 pm

Greens are encouraged to mobilize this Sunday with the League of