[SFGP] Greenzine - No meeting this week, Holiday Party on Dec 10 instead

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Nov 21 08:37:43 PST 2022

November 21, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Since our November and December members meetings (normally on the
4th Wed of each month) fall so close to holidays, we're canceling them
and hosting a holiday party instead.  We're inviting Greens and all
people who share our values (even if not registered with the Green
Party), including all of our previously endorsed candidates.  Come get
to know your fellow Greens in an informal setting, with some homemade
food and drinks!  We'll also be discussing the high and low points of
the recent election.

    Please save the evening of Dec 10 for our holiday party,
tentatively scheduled for 6 pm in the Sunset.  More details will be
coming soon!