[SFGP Action] Steve & Rob Need Us This Monday

Charles Kalish chkalish at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 11 12:44:02 PST 2005

Rob Arnow and Steve Hill are executing what is arguably the best
campaign ever run by San Francisco Green party members.

This is exactly the kind of effort that ALL of us need to be supporting.

They've put out the call for next Monday evening.

Let's make it a party.

All of us be there.

Steve's email is below.