[SFGP Action] Meeting, Saturday, November 19

Charles Kalish chkalish at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 13 12:56:46 PST 2005

Meeting Next Saturday, Nov. 19
Green Party office
Bagels and coffee at 9:30 AM
Meeting starts at 10 AM;  Ends at 4 PM

This meeting comes out of the frustrations felt by many of us, mostly
Green, activists.

We are unhappy with our success rate.

Many of us find that it is simply not sufficiently rewarding on a
personal or on a group level to continue in this manner.

We lack teamwork, focus and discipline to name just a few of our
shortcomings as an organization.

Next Saturday, we intend to create a breakthrough in all of these areas.

Please join us.

RSVP so that I can order sandwiches and set up the room

Charles

11/11/2005