[SFGP Action] Join the Green Party for LGBT Pride Events This Weekend

ErikaSF at aol.com ErikaSF at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 13:50:03 PDT 2007

The San Francisco Green Party is happy to once again be participating in
annual LGBT Pride events this year!  Join us this weekend as we celebrate in San
Francisco.

On Friday, June 22, the transgender community will have its third annual
transgender march and rally.  Come and look for the Green Party banner.
Where: Dolores Park
When: 3:30 PM for the rally; 7 PM for the march

On Saturday June 23 and Sunday June 24, the Green Party will have a booth at
Civic Center, so feel free to come and do outreach with us.  Look for the
Green Party booth on Larkin Street between Hayes and Grove.

On Sunday June 24, join us for the big LGBT Pride Parade!
When: Sunday June 24 at 10:30 AM
Where: the Green Party contingent will gather at Beale Street around Howard
or Folsom

We will follow the parade route up Market street from the Embarcadero to
Civic Center.  All Green Party
members are welcome to join our contingent.

We will have our Green Party banner, but feel free to bring your own signs,
costumes and creative ideas.
The parade lasts for several hours, so bring your sunscreen.

The Green Party has always supported full equality for the LGBT community,
and looks forward to participating in these fun events in 2007!