[SFGP] Green Hoopla drops in 2 hours SHARP (not Green Standard Time) 7pm, FREE

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Wed Dec 15 17:04:13 PST 2010

Just experienced Phantom Power's sound check on the Funktion One speakers
and it sounded tasty!  Everything is ready to go.  We have a tightly packed
schedule, so WE WILL BE STARTING ON TIME, unlike what you're used to :) and
trying our best to stay on pace.
Grab your friends and come on down!
There will be another company party upstairs, so remember we'll be on the
ground floor, main room.

7:00-7:45 brief, enlightening politics
7:45-8:20 DJ Solari
8:20-8:45 Boys Together Clinging (theater piece)
8:45-9:15 Daneekah
9:15-10:00 Phantom Power (live band)
10:00-10:45 Rich DDT
10:45-11:30 Genji
11:30-12:15 Cumulus
12:15-1:05 Cosmic Selector
1:05-2:00 DeeJay Andre

21 and over.

No cover, but we will gladly accept donations to help cover our costs and
allow us to do this again!

The Public Works SF
161 Erie Street (off Mission bet. Duboce and 14th)
San Francisco, CA

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152253798154705
http://www.sfgreenparty.org/