[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat May 21 14:21:24 PDT 2016

May 21

    Our complete Voter Guide is now posted, containing our endorsements
and analysis of contests on the June 7 ballot:
http://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/74-june-2016-endorsements
Please share with your friends!

    Come to our monthly meeting this Wednesday evening (agenda below)
to get involved with our campaigns, or help us hand out slate cards.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Building, 2940 16th Street #301 (near South Van Ness)
When:  Wednesday, May 25, 7-9 pm

Agenda for this month:

* Presentation by SF Public Press on Bayside development (please bring
  your suggestions on topics they should report on in depth) - 30
  minutes

* State party update, and selection of delegates - 30 minutes

* Campaign updates (local races, phone banking, slate card
  distribution, presidential candidate events--please come if you can
  help us hand out slate cards) - 45 minutes

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome. To make a presentation or gain the SFGP
endorsement of events and issues, please contact our SFGP County
Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

*===========================*

What:  Save the Date - Jill Stein events in SF
Where:  Evening event at the Women's Building, others TBA
When:  Saturday, June 4

Save the date: Jill Stein, our 2012 Green Party Presidential nominee,
and one of five Green Presidential candidates on our June ballot, will
be visiting SF on June 4.  There is an evening event being planned at
the Women's Building from 6:30-9 pm, and an earlier fundraiser from
4:30-6 pm.  We are trying to organize a 3rd event in the afternoon
with other local Green candidates, so watch next week's newsletter for
more info.

We will also let you know of any other Green Presidential candidates
who are organizing events in the Bay Area, as the SF Green Party does
not generally endorse in contested Green primaries.

*===========================*

What:  Hermanson For Congress campaigning
Where:  various locations, throughout the City
When:  all the time

Barry Hermanson needs help walking precincts and doing voter outreach
at transit stops and other locations throughout the City.  To volunteer,
give him a call at 415-255-9494.

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted