[SFGP] Greenzine: meeting this Wednesday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jan 20 14:00:52 PST 2019

January 20

mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Thanks to everybody who came to our holiday party last weekend!
It was great to meet so many of you in person.

    Please join us for our first meeting of the year this Wednesday.
The agenda is below:

What:  Green Party monthly meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Jan 23, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Intro - 5 min
* Public Bank report-back (JM) - 5 min
* Redstone building update (Karl) - 5 min
* PG&E update / outlook for Community Choice and Public Power - 5 min
* CASA housing scheme (Mike) - 5 min
* Supe report card (JM) - 20 min
* Nov 2019 Mayoral race planning - 10 min

  London Breed still has no opponent for the November ballot.
  Progressive Democrats seem to be sitting this one out.  What are the
  issues a Green candidate for mayor should raise?

* March 2020 primary planning - 10 min
* Announcements - 5 min

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

*===========================*

What:  SF Public Bank Coalition general meeting
Where:  SF Main Library, Civic Center
When:  Thurs, Jan 24, 5-7:30 pm

Many Greens attended the "People vs Wall St" public banking
kickoff last Thursday.

Come to the first SF Public Bank Coalition meeting of the new year, where
we'll recap #ThePeopleVsWallSt + talk about the working committees +
plan for the 1/29 day of action!

What:  SF Public Bank Coalition day of action
Where:  SF City Hall, Civic Center
When:  Tues, Jan 29, 2-5 pm

Save the date for a SF Public Bank day of action on the 29th.

Join us as we rally in front of City Hall and then pack the Board of
Supervisors meeting to demand they put a charter amendment on the
November 2019 ballot that would move SF to create a public bank!