[SFGP] Greenzine - Voter Outreach July 4 at Mime Troupe

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jul 2 18:13:38 PDT 2023

July 2, 2023

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us this July 4 in Dolores Park for the Mime Troupe's
home opener.  We'll be talking to voters about the Green Party's
presidential primary and Cornel West's candidacy.  Details below.

    And if you're a KPFA member, we've made an early endorsement
of SF Green Party County Council member Rich Stone in the KPFA Local
Station Board election.  Look for more endorsements as the election
approaches.

*===========================*

What:  Voter outreach at the SF Mime Troupe's "home opening" show
Where:  Dolores Park, meet by entrance at Church and 18th St
When:  Tues, July 4, 1 pm - 4 pm

We'll be doing voter outreach at the Mime Troupe's opening show in
Dolores Park on Tues, July 4.  Their play this year is called
"Breakdown."  https://www.sfmt.org/

The play will start at 2 pm, with music at 1:30.  Volunteers are
needed to help us set up our table and do voter outreach starting at 1
pm.  Help us register new Greens and find people willing to help win
Medicare for All; email if you can help out: cc at sfgreens.org.