[SFGP] Greenzine - Members meeting and voter outreach

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sun Jul 23 19:09:47 PDT 2023

July 23, 2023

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Please join us this Wednesday evening at our monthly membership
meeting!  Details and agenda are below.

    We'll also be in Glen Park this Sunday at the Mime Troupe's show.
We'll be talking to voters about the Green Party's presidential
primary and Cornel West's candidacy.  Details below.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, July 26, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

Introductions - 5 min
Upcoming tabling - July 30 and other - 20 min
Update on West campaign - 15 min
Update on Engardio-Breed legislation attacking environmental review - 15 min
Update on KPFA elections - 15 min
  (note that we have already endorsed Rich Stone for Local Station
  Board, and will consider other endorsements as well)
Update on robot cars - 15 min
Update on Sierra Club elections - 15 min
Announcements - 15 min

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.

*===========================*

What:  Laborfest events
Where:  varies
When:  Through Sun, July 30

Upcoming LaborFest (https://laborfest.net) events include:

July 24th:

-Superfund Sites

July 25th:

-Play: “A.I. Robojudge" issues (Zoom event)

July 26th:

-ILWU & McCarthyism

July 27th:

-“Bloody Thursday”
-SEIU Local #87 presentation
-Revolutionary Poet’s Brigade

July 28th:

-South Africa Apartheid exhibition

July 29th:

-Privatization & Labor (Zoom event)
-1946 Oakland General Strike

July 30th:

-Walk - Labor politics & Architecture
-Labor Maritime History Boat Tour($50)

-all events are free with the exception of the July 30th Boat Tour. For more in
of regarding the events, please go to:
https://laborfest.net

*===========================*

What:  Voter outreach at the SF Mime Troupe show
Where:  Glen Park, meet by entrance at Chenery St and Elk St
When:  Sun, July 30, 1 pm - 4 pm

We'll be doing voter outreach at the Mime Troupe's show in Glen Park
next Sun, July 30.  Their play this year is called "Breakdown."
https://www.sfmt.org/

The play will start at 2 pm, with music at 1:30.  Volunteers are
needed to help us set up our table and do voter outreach starting at 1
pm.  Help us register new Greens; email if you can help out:
cc at sfgreens.org.