[SFGP] Greenzine: Happy New Year!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Jan 12 08:44:03 PST 2024

January 12, 2024

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Join us this weekend to protest the Biden administration's new war
in Yemen and bipartisan U.S. support for the genocide in Palestine.
See details below.  We also participate in many other protests that
are called with short notice; follow our Twitter feed for details.

    We are still seeking donations to cover our costs for the Matt
Gonzalez reunion back in December; if you can donate, please do so
on our website: https://sfgreenparty.org/donate

    We'll be making endorsements for the March election at our first
monthly members' meeting of the year on Jan 24.  Please save the date!
The detailed agenda will be planned by the CC the week before, so email
us at cc at sfgreens.org if you have additional agenda items.

*===========================*

What:  SF March for Gaza
Where:  Civic Center Plaza, 335 McAllister St
When:  Sun, Jan 14, starting at 1 pm

Please join ANSWER and other peace groups for the West Coast March for
Gaza on January 14th at 1pm at the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza!

This weekend, many East Coast Greens will attend the Washington,
D.C. for the National March for Gaza.  The Biden administration is a
full participant in the genocide against the Palestinian people,
supplying the bombs and bullets used to murder hundreds every day.  We
need to raise our voices for a free Palestine!  A large sister action
will take place in San Francisco on January 14th, the day after the
National March for Gaza in Washington.  We call on all our supporters
to join us for this monumental event and make sure our demands for
justice are met.

*===========================*

What:  Save the Date - Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Jan 24, 7-9 pm

The detailed agenda will be set at the CC meeting the week before.
We will need to make our endorsements for the March election.

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.