[Gpca-votes] Minutes content

Victoria Ashley victronix01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:22:07 PDT 2017

Jeff, for comparison, you can see the minutes from previous GAs at this
page:

http://www.cagreens.org/ga/archive

Ideally we would like all of our teleconferences and meetings to be fully
recorded, so everyone has all of the information, but the current minutes
are as good as or more so, than most of our GA minutes.  At some points in
the past, the GA host organization has found a minutes-taker who can be
paid, and is not also part of running or hosting the meeting.

Perhaps we can do that at Ventura.

Thanks,
Victoria