[Gpca-votes] Fwd: Coordinating Committee Application

Nicole Castor nmcastorsilva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:50:29 PDT 2017

Eric,

I understand glitches can happen. However, I find it quite unusual that
both Christopher Cruz's and my applications were never received and not
archived. How were the other two received?

I don't believe the new admins had been selected at that point, but if they
had, I had no way to know this. There were no instructions to copy
application to admins in the cc announcement, either.

-N