[Gpca-votes] Coordinating Committee Application

Laura Wells laurawells510 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:24:58 PDT 2017

Hello Nicole and everyone,

Nicole, your application was received on the due date August 10th. Unfortunately, along with other emails sent to applications at cagreens.org, it was not transparent to those of us who needed to see them. The applications emails were archived after a long delay on September 17, and have not been archived since then. We were able to see earlier applications but not those received on August 10.

We are fixing the problem, and making sure that all candidates who applied for either the female or male CC vacancies will be listed. You will see a revision soon. Thank you for alerting everyone to the problem.

Laura Wells
SGA Vote Administrator