[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Strategy

Christopher Carlson chris at bestofbroadway.org
Fri Feb 2 16:27:23 PST 2018

Sorry, it sent by a strange stroke of my left hand. Thank you for your
patience, keep reading...

-process, and procedures of the party.

If between March 29th and June 5th, there is enough time for the mature
campaigns of each statewide candidates
to impress themselves upon green voters directly, I support that method of
natural, versus artificial selection.

Basically, tl;dr
The SGA just became a committee of superdelegates, and that vote will have
a major impact on the outreach and
presence of the party in the state for generations to come.

I acknowledge that as a candidate myself, I have a conflict of interest. I
wish I hadn't sent this in raw form.
Lastly, I have total faith and trust in this process, and the people
running it. I want not to pull anyone up by the shoots,
until their leaves have flowered and we can see what they got! Especially
in the case of Veronika Fimbres.

I am very proud of Josh Jones and the work he has done across the state so
far with such limited means.

I don't wish to spend my time in negatively analysing other greens. I have
supported Josh and Veronika in many of my posts.
I may have filed first for candidacy with the state, I may have held my
tongue until I had my words arranged clearly, and still
wish Erik Rydberg had run with us, though he is doing well in his candidacy
for SOS.

ULTIMATELY
I encourage all SGA delegates to endorse EACH candidate for statewide
office. ENDORSE EVERYONE.
If we should fatigue in accomplishing our campaigns, we can all support one
another. But no single one of us can really do this alone.
We are still a young party, and need outreach more than any other form of
engagement this election cycle. The best way to do that is
to authorise as many party agents as possible.

Thank you
Chris