[GPCA-SGA-Votes] How to subscribe to the GPCA-Forum general discussion email list (was RE: Note Of Subject Header Change For This Email List)

Sadie Fulton sadie.fulton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:33:18 PST 2018

Hi Yolanda,

Our state party bylaws do reference membership for those not legally able
to register to vote:
http://www.cagreens.org/bylaws/2016-07-03#Article_3._Membership

I'm sure the list and Facebook moderators can make an exception in this
instance per that, and we can review the questionnaires that are keeping
people out. (Immigrants, or people with a felony, or people under 18 are
the ones who come to mind).

In solidarity,
Sadie