[Gpca-votes] IMPORTANT: SGA Voting Closed Early At East Coast Time

Nicole Castor nmcastorsilva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:52:16 PST 2018

Vic,

If it wasn't important enough to be recorded in minutes, why is it
important now? If it's not recorded, everyone beside the 14 mentioned have
no solid way to know. Even witness account is hearsay. Like I had said- I
heard that communication was attempted but the new SGAs wanted to not use
the regular system. This is also hearsay- but what do we have to go on
w/out anything on record?

-N