[Gpca-votes] Reminder: GPCA Email Rules of Decorum

Nicole Castor nmcastorsilva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:01:07 PST 2018

What's really sad is when individuals take things that are issues and try
to spin them around into "personality-based" discussions, effectively
silencing individuals' concerns.

People are entitled to discourse even when it does not align with the
majority's view or agenda. Isn't this the point of Green Party??

I had raised an issue regarding issues which came up over the last SGA
voting period. These issues directly deal w/ our pillar of Democracy and
our Key Value of Decentralization. Our internal elections should not
exclude individuals outside the centralized majority of the GPCA; the
processes should have democratic integrity.

"Good faith disagreement over issues and ideas should be honored as an
expected part this process, and not considered a disruption or impediment."

http://www.cagreens.org/it-protocol/email-decorum

-N