[Gpca-votes] Reminder: GPCA Email Rules of Decorum

yolanda catzalco ycatzalc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:45:52 PST 2018

Send us an easy to remember link to Green Party Forum I believe is the discussion site.  Like I just mentioned in state email, why no mention locally or otherwise of pogroms going on against immigrants of color.  I suggest, at least at state level 2 lines:  1 line against anti immigrant pogroms, 2 line Our position of Amnesty for immigrants amidst the horrible growing fascist policies targeting immigrants, specially immigrants of color.

Yolanda Catzalco