[Gpca-votes] State level Green Party

Angelica Duenas angelica at aduenas.org
Wed Jan 31 09:25:53 PST 2018

Yes Yolanda. I agree. Not enough politics.
Are you bilingual? Maybe you can start translating some of the language and
send that over to the Clearing House ppl.
Im sure they would appreciate it.

To keep upon candidates I like to use this as a resource:
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G18/CA

--
Angelica M. Duenas, M.A.
Political Organizer - Green Party Member

*"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" *- John Lennon