[GPCA-SGA-Votes] [Gpca-votes] State level Green Party

yolanda catzalco ycatzalc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:21:19 PST 2018

Christopher, is this the correct email address to discuss immigration issues/Green Party?  I hope so.  I don't agree with providing space for a homeless or immigrant in a back yard.  I'm involved in First They Came for the Homeless and via email forwarding deportation protests for people in San Francisco.  I get the information from OccupySF announcements or from OccupySF Forum or from other Bay Area organizations.  It's difficult for me to attend meetings or protests because I take care of my poor dear father 24/7 and I intend on taking care of him.  In the First They Came for the Homeless posts on Facebook, & through articles on www.tribunodelpueblo.org<http://www.tribunodelpueblo.org>    and  www.peoplestribune.org<http://www.peoplestribune.org> I keep up with immigration struggle as well as homeless & other issues like health care.  Through that work I agree that we have to organize to demand of USA government that they house the homeless, stop deportations, etc.  I don't know how much longer I'm going to be in GPCA/SGP.   More than likely, definitely after this June, 2018 after reading email from Laura Wells, I will not be in GPCA/SGP.

Please keep in touch, Christopher.  I will keep in touch with Green Party via San Francisco Greens, and maybe Facebook Green Party.  I will see about staying with GPCA/SGP til June, 2018, depending on what San Francisco Greens say.

Yolanda Catzalco

Tribuno Del Pueblo - Immigration, Poverty, Education and ...<http://www.tribunodelpueblo.org/>
www.tribunodelpueblo.org
Focus on issues such as immigration, poverty, Latin America, education, housing, gangs and politics.