[Gpca-votes] Fwd: [gpca-cc] SGA Vote Administrator procedures

Nicole Castor nmcastorsilva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:31:28 PST 2018

Bob and others,

Bob is entitled to an opinion, but should never speak on behalf of others.

I have every right to address these issues as they are completely relevant
to the upcoming SGA voting period.

The responses I've seen from the so-called "reformers" are weak,
non-evidence to excuse their undemocratic and exclusionary practices in
handing the previous vote.

For the delegates set to participate, let this be a beacon to any who may
have had doubts or opinions which might not align with the GPCA status quo-
showing that they are not alone.

-N

PS. It's only a waste of time when it's dissent, huh? Maintaining integrity
in our values & purpose is never a waste of time.