[Gpca-votes] Fwd: [gpca-cc] SGA Vote Administrator procedures

Sadie Fulton sadie.fulton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:45:02 PST 2018

Nicole, you are not expressing dissent anymore, you are exploiting a
strategic lack of paper trail in order to gaslight the entire listserv. In
a court of law,  testimonies from a wide variety of witnesses are usually
adequate for sentencing. Its time your side ponied up a bit more solid
evidence of your claims instead of one person asserting their
"understanding".

You can assert that I and the others on this listserv are liars if you want
to. I will testify under oath if that's what's needed of me.
Sadie