[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Green Party Sex Tape video

Angelica Duenas angelica at aduenas.org
Tue Mar 6 14:00:05 PST 2018

I apologize if I wrote this on the wrong list. For some reason I have some
stuff under this email .. some under angelica.greenparty at gmail.com
On my phone I have multiple email accounts .... I didn't look at what
account I was logged on at the time that I sent the original email.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 6:06 PM, Colt Gonzales <coltgonzales at sjcgreens.org>
wrote:

> What's the purpose of sending this to the GPCA-SGA-VOTES list during a
> voting discussion, other than to affect the endorsement or non-endorsement
> of Josh Jones?
>
> It just seems to me that this conversation would be far more appropriate
> in a more transparent setting such as the GPCA Forum if anyone finds the
> conduct truly troubling, or out of bounds for the party.
>
> If you wish for his campaign to simply change the title, did you attempt
> to have this discussion one on one with the Jones campaign?  If so, what
> was their response?
>
> Did you make any attempts to resolve this issue with the Jones campaign
> prior to this email?
>
> Personally, this type of intra-party discussion where we're not working on
> lifting each other up is the type of thing that turns me away from the
> Green party structure.  It doesn't affect my affinity for the party itself
> as the party's values are what brought me here.
>
> I think it's a HUGE WASTE OF TIME for candidates to spend their time
> fighting in emails when there's a much bigger fight to be had out there,
> especially during the frigging Election season.
>
> I hope you can all put these sorts of differences aside and realize we're
> all on the same team and that our time can be much more effective if we
> work together against the forces of neoliberalism instead of picking on
> each other over campaigning style.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Colt
>

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:28 PM, Genevieve Marcus <
> genevieve.marcus at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Apparently, some people don't see it as a joke.  Perhaps the TV host
>> should say something at the end to clarify this.
>>
>> Genevieve Marcus

>>> It's a joke, they are highlighting the core issue of our party of taking
>>> no corporate donations.

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> *"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." - Thomas Paine,
>> Common Sense, 1776 *
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Colt Gonzales
> Councilmember
> San Joaquin County Green Party
>
> --

Angelica M. Duenas, M.A.
Political Organizer - Green Party Member
Former Jill Stein 2016 Campaign Coordinator
Former Bernie Sanders Delegate

*"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" *- John Lennon