[GPCA-SGA-Votes] PLEASE READ: Always Put Your Name & Affiliation At The End Of SGA List Emails (was RE: Green Party Sex Tape video)

Eric Brooks brookse32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:12:41 PST 2018

Hi Nassim, all,

Thanks for pointing this out.

This is why the GPCA email list rules direct everyone to put their full name and county (or if appropriate a committee or working group affiliation) at the end of all emails so everyone knows who is speaking.

This is a big list so please follow that rule to reduce confusion.

Eric Brooks
SF, CA
SGA Vote Admin