[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Reminder Of Information Links For This GPCA SGA Vote

Laura Wells laurawells510 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:29:15 PDT 2018

Hi Aidan and all,
I've done a little bit of work at the polls during regular elections, and we were able to check lists - when they posted updates - to see who had already voted in the precinct. You could not, however, see the current tally, i.e. whether a measure was passing or not.

LAURA WELLS
Laurawells.org
@laurawellsca
(Sent from my phone)