[Sustain] Fwd: [SFGP-A] Fwd: Join Press Conference For Solar-Wind Powered San Francisco - Next Tue, Apr 10, Noon, SF City Hall, Polk St. Side

Ann Garrison anniegarrison at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 15:16:20 PDT 2007

I'm lobbying the SF Green Party to include notice---to SIthe Global
and Peabody Coal---that we won't be needing any of their filthy coal-
fired power from the native Four Corners here on our own little
corner of the Southwest Power Grid, or any gas turbine peaker plants
in Bayview Hunters Point---as part of this April 10th press
conference about San Francisco going for solar and wind.

		 I hope to get to the test site for Mother's Day with Corbin----Ann

Begin forwarded message: