[Sustain] Fwd: The Hightower Download

Ann Garrison anniegarrison at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 14:08:06 PDT 2007

This Marc, marc at dybbuk.com, who sent me this, works for a small
company that just installed solar panels on my flat and even got me
past the inspectors the first time around.   He's way into the energy/
transpo interconnection and could talk at the Green Party GM or
energy or transpo group some time.  Supported Matt heavily, but not a
Green.  Only thing you might not like is that he drives an electric
car and appeared as an advocate in "Who Killed the Electric Car?" but
he's open to why lots of us don't much like any cars.

Begin forwarded message: