[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Fwd: SF Dept. of Environment Giving Away Free Canvass Bags

Ann Garrison anniegarrison at mac.com
Sun Apr 8 16:41:30 PDT 2007

I thought you told me that Ahimsa had joined the Board of the local
Sierra Club to try to improve it, and that they had nevertheless
supported the Lennar development in the shipyard.  If I remember that
all wrong, I'm glad.  And we can all be glad for the adamant
opposition John Rizzo has expressed here, re the local Sierra Club.

It does not seem like something John Rizzo would support, and he's
the Executive Director of the local Sierra Club. ---A.